Craptastic Cell Phone Photo of the Week: Sign Twirlers Make The World Go Round
As a non-subtle reminder Losanjealous constantly mines, sorts and processes the cruddiest cell phone photos ever taken, weekly, for your cheap enjoyment. Friday, the week’s most egregious is bestowed the honor CRAPTASTIC CELL PHONE PHOTO OF THE WEEK.
Big week; lots of entries. You collectively blew up the inbox. Regrettably we cannot publish every photo that we receive (too many fucking photos), but I’ve singled out six of the best.
1) Self-described “WHITE AFRO MAN” spotted at Lincoln near Broadway in santa monica. He growls “Hey C’mere. I’m White Afro Man, c’mere, let me go get my boss…to take a picture of the both of us…” which I respectfully decline. “No thanks man just you”
After the jump: The Ghostbusters Car! House of Pies Gets a “C” Rating! Baconwrapped Hot Dogs! And So Much More! CELL PHONE PHOTOS YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO REALLY LOVE, OR BE AMBIVALENT ABOUT, OR BE DISGUSTED WITH THE TIME YOU WASTED BY VIEWING, AFTER THE JUMP! THOSE ARE GOOD ODDS ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT . . .
2) Ghostbusters car @ cadillac dealer, ocean park. taken with blackberry. dunno if it is the real deal. where’s egon?
3) House of Pies on Vermont…”Our food is still good despite the rating. Care to see the report?”
4) 8 19 2007 slvr sunset junction back side hoover stage post O-Jays gut grenade
For the record: If you send me a photo of a bacowrapped hot dog, you are virtually guaranteed to make this page come Friday. While you’re at it don’t forget to add your photo to Hexodus’ Baconwrapped group on Flickr.
5) Aug 21 verizon bum on wilshire crack
6) Dear Ryan,
Here is my entry from Sunset Junction. True story, I opted to forego half the Sea Wolf set for the opportunity to stuff two plump, juiced 12″ dongs down my throat. Look at those sizzlers, man. How could you possibly say no to that kind of length. A meaty, foot-long bratwurst smothered in onions and stringy sauerkraut from one vendor was immediatly followed by an enormous, ludicrous 12″ polish sizzler topped with green peppers, onions and jalapenos from another. I wrapped my lips around the elongated tubesteak, nearly gagging before walking half a block to Sunset at which point I discovered all manner of additional flavors proffered by an altogether different vendor – Cajun turkey, wha the fuck?!
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WON SIXTH PLACE IN MY OWN CONTEST ! ? ! ??
See you next week.
Have a craptastic cell phone photo to share?
We’re Accepting Submissions! Your cutoff for submitting that stellar capture of the ballsy San Vicente jaywalker, the rare capture of Rutger Hauer at Hauer&Sons Automotive and the proprietor of the snack bar inside the Troubadour is midnight, Thursday.
Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration! Include date, time, and model of phone (if applicable).