Nick Nolte Battles Blaze In Malibu

Nick Nolte Battles Blaze In Malibu

Nick NolteFrom Ireland’s RTÉ comes word that 67-year-old actor Nick Nolte battled a fire at his Malibu home with a garden hose:

Inspector Sam Padilla, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Fire Department, said that Nolte suffered smoke inhalation and minor abrasions in the fire, which was caused by an electrical problem.

Inspector James Barnes said: “Nick Nolte was there apparently with a water hose trying to extinguish the fire himself and of course we came to help him out.”