MyFOX Los Angeles Poses Age-Old Question: What’s (MyFOX)LA’s Best Venue?
Discontented with Citysearch’s firm declaration that Backstage Bar and Grill in Culver City is the best venue in Los Angeles, 2009 – and blatantly throwing mud in the eyes of the 53% of NBC Los Angeles readers’ votes for the Troubadour earlier this year, MyFOX Los Angeles now poses the verysame yet apparently never-tired question in an online post-Labor-Day poll: What’s the best venue in Los Angeles? Choices at press time include:
- Alex Theatre (Glendale)
- The Glass House (Pomona)
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza (Thousand Oaks)
- Crash Mansion (Note: no longer in business; formerly downtown, Los Angeles; last known booking occurred roughly one year ago. Do not let this dissuade you from voting for Crash Mansion)
- Awakenings Coffee House (Lomita)
- Haugh Performing Arts Center (Glendora)
- The Canyon Club (Agoura Hills)
- World Famous Goodfellas (Rancho Cucamonga)
Plus a few places in Los Angeles just for good measure, what the hell. So, which is it, LA? Get out the vote! (Note: You must register at MyFoxLA before voting for Crash Mansion, T.O. Civic Arts Plaza, World Famous Goodfellas Rancho Cucamonga or any of the other venues not actually in Los Angeles above for best venue, Los Angeles.)
» LA’s Best Live Venue Citysearch Poll: Spazio Restaurant or Plan B?
» Citysearch Amps Strange Factor in Local “Best Venue 2009″ Lists
» Venues the Losanjealous editorial staff attend regularly may be found here