- Hello, Oakland Western NC2A Regionals! Big shout out to fans of Creighton and Murray State! We are Buckcherry from Los Angeles and we are here to rock your half time!
- Torrance idiot very nice. Has heart of gold, degree.
- Chris Douridas might be happy about this. Alledgedly.
- Sorry small businesses. We really, really, really need a W in Hollywood. Just think of all the Virgin Mobile parties with DJ AM on the decks.
- Juilliard senior thesps in town to audition for parts of Guy in Elevator #2 and Hot Secretary on Two and a Half Men. See them now!
- FINALLY. Hollywood to tackle and resolve difficult issue of racism in America. About time, Hollywood. Thanks, Hollywood. For being so brave.
Count the mistakes in this new Andy Richter pilot:
ANDY BARKER, P.I. (NBC, New!) – Andy Richter (Bob Chase on “Quintuplets”) is set to topline a new single-camera comedy pilot at the network about an accountant who winds up becoming a private investigator. “Late Night with Conan O’Brien’s” Jonathan Groff and Conan O’Brien are behind the project, which sees Richter’s character setting up a business in an office formerly belonging to a P.I., only to begin taking their cases when his business begins to fail. Amy Farrington (“The New Adventures of Old Christine”) is already on board to play Ruth Barker, the wife of Richter’s character, in the NBC Universal Television-based half-hour, which is executive produced by Groff and O’Brien with Conaco Productions’s Jeff Ross, David Kissinger and A.J. Morewitz serving as co-executive producers. Jason Ensler (“Scrubs”) will direct from a script by Groff and O’Brien.